BALTIMORE CITY ARCHIVES
(Association of Veterans of the Mexican War)
Following the conclusion of the Mexican-American War (1846-1848) an organization for veterans of the war residing in Maryland was formed and headquartered in Baltimore. This group probably functioned as a voluntary association although the purpose of the group is unknown. All that survives is a record of membership.
A name index is available at the Baltimore City Archives.